- You have unique sound recordings of (family) events you cherish and wish to save and
play on CD or MP3?
- You would like to save LPs, audio from video tapes, internet (radio) or TV to CD
- You would like to use your new CD or MP3 player to listen to your old recordings?
The PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor offers a solution to these and more questions.
PolderbitS' sound recording and editing software is the easiest way to get any sound
source to your PC. You can convert all your sound recordings to CD or MP3. This way you
can either save your valuable recordings from deterioration or you can listen to your
recordings in a more convenient, digital, way anywhere your want!
What can the PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor do for you?
- Record anything you can hear through your PC speakers:
tapes, LPs, CD/DVD audio, audio from video tapes, internet(radio), TV, life
performances or any other source on your PC
- Help create your own CDs or MP3 files
- Automatically split your sound recording into tracks
- Clean clicks, pops and crackle from your vinyl recordings
- Reduce noise from your tape recordings
- Enhance overall sound quality with our equalizer
- Edit your sound recording, adding fade-in and out effects
Our sound recording software is very user-friendly according to our 70.000 users, as they selected Ease of
use as the nr 1 feature in a recent survey.
|Join 70.000 PolderbitS users who are saving their recordings like Michael Kallstrom from Kentucky USA:
"Thanks for a fine and easy to use program. Even my kids (9 and 12 years old) use
it at home."
Or Michael Fine from Pennsylvania USA:
What an amazing program for the price. For the record, I'm a Grammy Award
winning recording producer with tons of pro-gear. I use PolderbitS for numerous home
applications (and occasionally for pro ones as well!)."
Or like Paul Sweed from the UK:
"This program is great!
I am an amateur DJ and finding a good piece of software to record a mix and split it into
tracks was very difficult. Now I have Polderbits I can mark the start of the next track
wherever I like, and the wave display makes it even easier."
NO LIMITS: Download Your Unlimited Trial Today
Unlike other sound recorders we offer you a free 7 day trial period,
without restrictions like maximum recording lengths or other limitations!
Experience the true power of the Sound Recorder, download the fully-functional trial
version, hook up your audio device to your PC and start converting your
sound recordings today!
Click here to download now.
NOTE: We have created a special page on how to connect your tape
recorder to your PC. The webpage is very explainatory using pictures to make everything
cristal clear and get your tape to cd. To get this information download the software here.
If you have any questions, then please see our FAQ page.