Do you want to:
- Save cassette recordings of (family) events you cherish to CD or MP3?
- Record your LP's and 45's that have been stuck on the attic for ages to CD?
- Play your favorite cassettes or vinyl LP's on the CD player in your car or on your MP3 player?
- Save your LP and cassette collection from deterioration?
- Record any other sound source on your PC?
Get your tapes and LP’s to CD yourself quickly and easily with the PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor. All you need is your audio equipment, a PC and our software. Best of all: you can try it
7 days for free. Once you’ve put your LP’s and cassettes on CD’s, your recordings are safe and you can play them everywhere you like.
What can the PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor do for you?
- Record your cassettes and LP’s to CD or MP3
- Record anything you can hear through your PC speakers on your PC
- Automatically split your recording into tracks
- Clean clicks, pops and crackle from your vinyl recordings
- Reduce noise from your tape recordings
- Enhance overall sound quality with our equalizer
- Edit your recordings; adding fade-in and out effects
Our software is very user-friendly according to our 70.000 users, as they selected Ease of
use as the nr 1 feature in a recent survey.
NO LIMITS: Download Your Unlimited Trial Today
Unlike our competition we offer you a free 7 day trial period, without restrictions like maximum recording lengths. Experience the power of the Sound Recorder, download the trial version, hook up your equipment to your PC and start bringing your analog audio collection into the digital age today!
Click here to
The PolderbitS Sound recorder and editor is available in English, Spanish, German and
Dutch language versions. We provide free
e-mail support during and after the 7 day evaluation period. If you have any questions,
then first have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions